Skye Thomas

Skye Thomas
Writer, Rebel, and Soapbox Ranter

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Libra November 2014 Horoscope

Office gossip, daily commutes, local transportation, tough contract negotiations, ineffective sales presentations, faulty product pricing, misunderstandings, miscommunications, defective computers or telecommunication systems, etc. are causing all kinds of delays and productivity problems at work. They holiday shopping, vacation scheduling, winter weather transportation, and overall distractedness could be playing a role in why things are getting rather hectic. Still, your home life is quite pleasant and financially stable, so you are not having too much trouble shaking off the daily stress after leaving the office each day.

For a free bigger more detailed version...

And other Libra information...


2 comments:

quail said...

I’m glad I come across this column I found little good stuff and enjoyed reading them. It’s very informative and useful.

www.n8fan.net

quail said...

I’m glad I come across this column I found little good stuff and enjoyed reading them. It’s very informative and useful.

www.n8fan.net