Skye Thomas

Skye Thomas
Writer, Rebel, and Soapbox Ranter

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Monthly Horoscopes for August 2014

Hello everyone,

I am done writing all of the 2015 monthly horoscopes and am waiting to hear back from the ebook publisher as to when the ebooks will be ready. In the meantime, I am going over the old non-astrology books that I wrote 10-15 years ago and am deciding which ones to "freshen up" and which ones to throw out. I suspect that some have little to offer today's readers and some might still be useful. I'll announce when the various ebooks are ready for launching or relaunching as soon as I can.

The new August horoscopes are on schedule and should go up on the 20th without any foreseeable delays.  Here are the links...


Have a great week!

take care,
Skye

No comments: