Skye Thomas

Skye Thomas
Writer, Rebel, and Soapbox Ranter

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Facebook and MySpace Profiles

Hello again,

Originally, I had felt that Facebook and MySpace were too youthful and too "aspiring rock band" for me. I did not think that my readers would be there anyway. So, I never bothered to get involved.

However, I have been receiving requests from people wanting me to be their "friend" on these sites. I finally gave in and called out to my daughter over my shoulder yesterday, "Hey, build me a MySpace and Facebook page so I can say yes to these people."

She loves this stuff and spent the whole day working on them. They still need some fine tuning, but I think she's done a pretty nice job. We haven't figured out how to get this blog to stream into the blogging space provided on the MySpace page yet, but hopefully we'll be able to set that up too. Here are the links...


I need to get back to work, so I can get to the beach before summer is officially over...

take care,
Skye
Skye Thomas
Author & Freelance Writer

Tomorrow's Edge
...inspiring leaps of faith
Long Live the American Dream!

No comments: