Skye Thomas

Skye Thomas
Writer, Rebel, and Soapbox Ranter

Friday, June 15, 2007

July Horoscopes Are Right On Schedule

As you know, I occasionally get bogged down in other things and the forecasts do not always get sent out by the 20th. That's why the website says they will be sent out "around the 20th." This month has been crazy busy because of the semi-annual 25% off personalized forecast sale we offered over the last two week. So far things look good and I should be able to get the new forecasts done on time. Now, I shouldn't tell you that, because it seems like every time I do, I jinx myself and one of the kids gets really sick or my computer dies or some other delay comes along. But I'm risking it again! So far things look A-Okay. You should see them posted to the website Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. Here are the links...


take care,
Skye

No comments: