Skye Thomas

Skye Thomas
Writer, Rebel, and Soapbox Ranter

Monday, April 03, 2006

Announcing New Astrology Resource Center

As you all know, I quit doing the daily horoscopes. They were sucking up an entire day of each week and I have no idea if anyone was even reading them. (This blog does not let me see what kind of traffic if any is visiting. Doesn't offer a spell checker either!) To make matters worse, I don't even like doing them because by nature they are the most inaccurate of all of the types of forecasts. There is just way too many possibilities on any given day to tell 1/12th of the population that xyz event is definitely going to happen to them. So, anyway, I decided to put my energy into something more useful. The result is our new Astrology Resource Center (www.TomorrowsEdge.net/horoscopes-astrology-and-zodiac-signs.html). Please bookmark it so you can check it out when you find some free time.

take care,
Skye
Skye Thomas
Author & Freelance Writer

Tomorrow's Edge
...inspiring leaps of faith

No comments: