Skye Thomas

Skye Thomas
Writer, Rebel, and Soapbox Ranter

Friday, January 06, 2006

Announcing Daily Horoscopes!

After a lot of thought, I have decided to post daily astrology forecasts to this blog. The monthly forecasts will still be posted to the Tomorrow's Edge ...inspiring leaps of faith website.

Since I am on the west coast in the U.S., my time zone is such that many of my international readers are many hours ahead of me. So for your sake, I'm going to post the daily horoscopes a day early. Therefore, today I will post both January 6th & 7th, so that everyone can get them in a timely manner.

Keep in mind that the monthly forecasts are simply bigger and better! But these are kind of fun and I do get more opportunities to throw in a bit of humor. So do check back often, but don't quit reading the monthly version because they really do give you a much more in-depth look into patterns and trends affecting your life.

take care,
Skye

Skye Thomas
Author, Philosopher,
Freelance Writer, & CEO
Skye@TomorrowsEdge.net

Tomorrow's Edge
...inspiring leaps of faith

No comments: