Skye Thomas

Skye Thomas
Writer, Rebel, and Soapbox Ranter

Monday, August 15, 2005

No More Spam!

I had originally planned to allow people to post comments, questions, and to even debate the topics posted on this blog. However, someone decided that they will post random spam instead of real intelligent commentaries. I will not have this blog looking like a Indy Nascar full of ads from every spammer who knows how to screw with someone's blog settings. So I have had to deactivate the feature that allows for comments from the public at large.

I do still welcome real feedback and such, so email me personally if you would like to discuss one of these entries. I'll begin putting a signature block at the bottom of these entries so that you can easily reach me.

take care,
Skye


Skye Thomas
Author, Philosopher,
Freelance Writer, & CEO
Tomorrow's Edge
...inspiring leaps of faith
www.TomorrowsEdge.net

No comments: