Skye Thomas

Skye Thomas
Writer, Rebel, and Soapbox Ranter

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Fairies in the News

I went in search of 'fairies' in the news sections of the internet... interesting what I found.

The key to stop abuse is in real men
The stories are appalling - I have lost count of the number of times I have heard women telling me how their ex-boyfriend or husband smashed furniture or windows, beat them up or even broke their bones. There is nothing new in this grim litany of rage and cruelty. Violence against women runs deep in South Africa. I know many men who have committed these acts, and the thing that angers me most about their behaviour is that most of them cannot see that they have done something wrong.
http://www.thestar.co.za/index.php?fSectionId=225&fArticleId=2513186

Were lights caught on camera from ghosts?
A husband and wife team who travel the Northwest researching the paranormal now say their own home is being haunted. Todd and Martina Baker go to work doing things that most people would never dream of. The pair has traveled the Northwest researching haunted locations and documenting the strange things that many people see as ghostly activity.
http://www.katu.com/team2/story.asp?ID=77131


Interesting...

take care,
Skye

No comments: